Appellant's Brief

College Daze

Something I wrote back in college. Hmmm ... so that's why I asked her to marry me. Tee hee.

I am obsessed by you.

I can't get you out of my head. I don't mean that I'm in love with you. I sleep with you and I wake up with you, but most of the time I'm quarreling with you. There's no logic to it, there's even no pleasure in it. I have yet to see you when I don't want to kiss you. Every time you loosen your hair, I can't keep still. Every time I think of something funny, I need you laugh at it. And when I'm low, it's you I need to cheer me up. I don't know who you are, if you're anyone at all.

Yet you are complete.

One doesn't have to wonder what your interests are or what was the last book you read. When I see you, all my thoughts, all my senses, come undone. And it makes me indignant. It makes me a fool. It makes me want to wring your neck.

I am a total mess.

I am obsessed by you.

Pleaded by Appellant on Saturday, March 25, 2006 @ 2:17 PM with 3 Objections