De La Salle University Exams (Take Home)
Time Limit: 3 Weeks
- What language is spoken in France?
- Would you ask William Shakespeare to: a. build a bridge b. sail the ocean c. WRITE A PLAY
- What religion is the Pope? a. Islamic b. Catholic c. Hindu d. Filipino e. Agnostic (choose only one)
- Metric conversion: How many feet is 0.0 meters?
- What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 5?
- How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)
- What are people in Bicol called? a. Ilocano b. Bicolano c. Americano
- Spell Aquino, Ramos, Estrada: AQUINO: _ _ _ _ _ _ RAMOS: _ _ _ _ _ ESTRADA: _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being George the Sixth. Name the previous five.
- Where does rain come from? a. Glorietta b. 7-11 c. Canada d. the sky
- Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity: a. yes b. no c. maybe d. i don't know
- What are coat hangers used for?
- Lupang Hinirang is the National Anthem for what country?
- Explain La Chateliers Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium or spell your name in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Where is the basement of a three-story building located?
- Advanced math: If you have three apples, how many apples do you have?
- What does NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation) stand for?
Pleaded by Appellant on Saturday, February 18, 2006 @ 9:48 AM with 0 Objections